Working on Cryptolens.Background
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology, MSE (2014-2020).
- MSc Machine Learning (2017-2020)
- BSc Computer Science (2014-2017)
- 2008: Created a game called Baloon Burst with my good friend Andreas Vennström. It was later distributed among our classmates.
- 2009/10: Spent a large part of my summer on working with Visual Basic.NET. Some software that were developed can be found here.
- 2011: Published the source code for SKGL and later Software Protector. Wrote several guides about computer programming in Java Script and C#. More info here.
- 2012: Published the first version of a .NET library for numerical methods together with an expression parser that I developed after going through a course in C#. These were later combined into Mathos Project.
- 2013: Founded the computer programming society at Katedralskolan, Uppsala, KSDN. Developed two courses in C#, Pre - C# Fundamentals and Algorithms via C#.
- 2014: Published an article about licensing systems (Three different algorithms for constructing licensing systems, their advantages and disadvantages using C#.NET environment.) originally in LaTeX. Later, it was converted into HTML. Published Serial Key Manager (serialkeymanager.com) in 2013-2014.
- 2014: Turned the computer programming society into a proper project (see description here). In 2015, a similar initiative was supported by CSC at KTH and Stockholm Municipality.
- 2014: Published one chapter about modular arithmetic that was written during the summer (see here).
- 2015: Won the KTH Innovation Challenge - Digital.
- 2016: Attended the Cambridge Judge Business School Ignite Programme.
- 2017: Won three merit-based scholarships that were crucial to incorporate the company.
- 2018: Accepted into NearUS (funded by EU's Horizon 2020) to visit Silicon Valley with other European companies.
- Math Exploration: Finding the nth digit in a sequence of positive integers placed in a row in ascending order.
- Math Extended Essay: Finding algorithms to identify integers in a binary matrix given row and column sums.
- Licensing Systems in .NET (independent work): Three different algorithms for constructing licensing systems, their advantages and disadvantages using C#.NET environment.
- Continuation of my Caclulus Journey
- The Beauty of Linear Algebra - Summary
- "Trits" instead of "bits" - a short introduction to balanced ternary
- The Power of Finite Differences in Real World Problems
- Application of knowledge about number bases in problems
- Email artem (at) artemlos.net
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/artemlos